Monday, January 6, 2014

Tojo Letter To American Public

------  Someone wrote this:  no idea who.    Here's the wiki page for Tojo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hideki_Tojo
  ----------------------------
Listen up, American Public:
My resurrected form, Shinzō Abe, has been brilliant and effective in my PR to convince you to support us in rewriting our history during my administration. I appreciate your understanding that it is imperative for us to have a new Constitution so we will have no hurdles to militarize my country. You know, the current constitution is humiliating to us. We were glorious occupier in Korea, major
section in China and many other parts of Asia. We had comfort women, unlimited
access to our colonies’ free resources, and many prisoners as test subjects for
our biological weapons. With our F-15s and F-35s supplied/to be supplied by
you, our next rounds of Kamikaze strike will be much more effective. The fetal
error we made was Pearl Harbor event before we had a-bomb. Otherwise, it would
not be my descendants having annual Siren Days to commemorate Hiroshima and
Nagasaki, it would….. Well, let me stop here so I will not ruin Abe’s current
progress.
Other day, Abe went to Yasukuni shrine worshiped my colleagues. He renewed his vow to bring back glorious Imperial Japan. He said passing Secrecy Law was one of the major milestones in his goal. Abe also reveal a secret to us that it doesn't take much to convince American politicians. We all praised and blessed him and his great
efforts in revitalize our dream and glory.
Thank you America for your continued support!
Hideki Tōjō

No comments:

Post a Comment